Listen to the episode:
On this podcast episode, I welcome Dr. Craig Lambourne from Granbury Dental Center to the show.
Dr. Lambourne graduated from the University of Southern California and obtained his DDS degree in 2015. He currently works as a dentist in Granbury Dental Care in Texas, which is a practice that focuses on a range of services including dental implants. Craig has certification and training in Invisalign and is currently on a mission to learn more about implantology by taking additional CE such as our Implant Pathway Course with Dr. Justin Moody.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Craig’s passion for dental implants and CE
- Comprehensive Lifetime Care and why it’s more than just the “fancy procedures”
- The importance of developing a relationship with your patients
- Breaking down the negative stigma of DSO’s
- Advantages of joining a DSO regarding finances, experience and the overall quality of life
- Why owning multiple dental practices isn’t as awarding as it sounds
- How to decide whether you should join a DSO or buy your own practice
- What stops people from wanting to join a DSO?
You can find out more by clicking here.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.