Listen to the episode:
Insurance is probably a topic that will bore many of you out there, but if you’ve been through what I’ve personally experienced, you’ll probably be more attentive because insurance is important. And I can’t emphasize that enough. So in today’s episode of TBone Speaks, we have a two part episode where we’re going to discuss the five types of insurance and why you should consider having them for your health, personal, business, and even property. I hope this episode will help you make the right choice and the right attitude towards insurance and insurance agents.
Key Takeaways You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- the several different types of life insurance and why it all boils down to two really simple types, permanent and term insurance.
- the four members of your financial planning team
- what policy is the best fit for you based on your age?
- when should your insurance agent recommend to you a whole policy
- everybody needs life insurance
- for life insurance, re-evaluate every three to five years
- health insurance is probably the number one expense that really puts people in financial trouble.
- if you own your home right out you do not have to have a home insurance. Most people have home insurance because it’s required by the mortgage company
- always check your mortgage statement to make sure you’re not put in this forced policy.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.