Listen to the episode:
On episode 10 of the T-Bone Speaks Show, I discuss the struggles of being a foreign graduate in the U.S with Dr. Ashish N. Kakadia.
Dr. Kakadia was born and raised in India and finished dental school in 2001. Ashish admits that he detested dental school in the beginning but that all changed when he relocated to the United States. He received his DDS from the University of Illinois at the Chicago College of Dentistry in 2008 and opened his private practice, ‘Modern Dentistry’ in Roswell, GA in 2009.
- Ashish’s inspiring journey from studying dentistry in India to moving to the United States and opening his own private dental practice
- Common struggles and hardships that many foreign graduates and dental practitioners face in today’s society
- How to build a new practice from scratch and the importance of chasing your dreams
- The importance of marketing and implementing an effective marketing strategy to help raise awareness for your business
- Investing in high-tech machinery and equipment is worth the risk
- Overcoming hardships and always striving to put your patient’s wellbeing and happiness before profit
Listen to the full podcast episode by clicking here.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.