Listen to the episode:
On this week’s podcast episode of T-Bone Speaks, I discuss Oral Conscious Sedation and how it can help grow your practice with Dr. Brian McGue.
Brian is a general dentist in Chesterton, Indiana and specializes in providing all aspects of dentistry in a relaxed but informative environment. His practice is built on the constitution of ‘family,’ and this is fulfilled by treating each patient as a valuable member of an extended family. His practice provides a full range of dental services from simple teeth cleaning to root canals, wisdom teeth extractions, and implants. He always strives to give his patients “something to smile about,” and he certainly lives up to his outstanding reputation.
- Growing your practice with conscious oral sedation
- Safety measures and the importance of monitoring your patients throughout sedation
- The difference between sleep dentistry and conscious sedation
- The recommended dosage and medications used in dental sedation
- How to safely reverse the effects of sedation medication
- Brian McGue’s Oral Sedation Program course for dentists
To find out more about this podcast episode click here.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.