Listen to the episode:
There’s been a rising trend over the last few years of big corporate entities gobbling up almost every practice in town…
Leaving the few remaining dental practices to dry up without a big ad spend budget, awareness, and marketing strategies.
How can the “little man” survive??
I’ve always been a fan of the little guy, and honestly, I don’t really like the fact that these corporations come in and push everyone around.
That’s why I brought on today’s guest, Trevor Maurer from Smile Source, to share his efforts to take on corporate dentistry.
We are a network of extraordinary dental care practitioners who strive to provide our patients with the best care available. We are also dedicated to preserving the elite business of independent dental care and providing highly personalized services delivered through a unique heritage of shared expertise.
- The surprising statistics that are changing are pushing the retirement age back and making dentistry competitive
- The HUGE financial and marketing benefits that come with group practices
- The legal dangers of oversharing with other local dentists (and the smart thing that Smile Source does to avoid repercussions)
- Why you should be saying “no” to certain patients
- What “cooperative advertise” is and the benefits of taking advantage of it
- Why mistakes are a part of business, and your responsibility as a business owner to handle them
To take advantage of his offer, click here or the image below.
- “Big people push around little people.” – Trevor Maurer
- “The larger we are, and the more we act in unity, the more power we have.” – Trevor Maurer
- “Our mission is reinforcing independent dentistry.” – Trevor Maurer
- “When you’re collaborating, you’re going to make a lot less mistakes.” – Trevor Maurer
- “He who controls the patient, wins.” – Trevor Maurer
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.