Listen to the episode:
Having trouble watching this video? Click here.
Patient Attraction Episode 1254
– I’m Colin Receveur, CEO of SmartBox.
– Thanks for watching the Patient Attraction Podcast.
– The longest contractual relationship that most dentists will ever have is a home mortgage.
– That’s generally a very tolerable relationship because you know that with every payment, you’re getting a greater and greater ownership stake.
– And paying off that mortgage is a very freeing experience.
– A long-term contract with a dental marketing firm that doesn’t deliver results is not a tolerable relationship.
– Not delivering isn’t the same as not getting hits, clicks, likes, and follows.
– Any minimally competent marketing company can get you those.
– But the only metric that matters is new patient butts in your chairs.
– New patients pay the bills and add to your retirement savings, not all that other stuff.
– Don’t get me wrong – hits and clicks are good and necessary, but they’re not enough.
– If you’re not getting enough actual return on your investment, you feel like you’re throwing away your hard-earned marketing dollars.
– Even worse, you feel like you’re not getting anywhere with your practice.
– Some dentists will bite the bullet and pay the outrageous cancellation fee to end the contract.
– Others suffer in comparative silence, waiting for the contract to expire.
– I think that dentists don’t have to suffer from bad marketing or lock-in contracts.
– That’s why SmartBox has introduced 6-, 12-, and 18-month marketing contracts for our dentists.
– We understand that every dentist’s situation is different and that 1 contract length isn’t right for everyone.
– But what is right for every dentist who wants to earn more, work less, and enjoy life again is getting more patients who represent higher value to the practice.
– That’s what SmartBox delivers for hundreds of dentists on 3 continents – a steady stream of better dental patients.
– Better patients are usually fee-for-service patients who don’t much care about price or insurance acceptance.
– They care about finding a trustworthy, relatable dental expert to solve their problems, and they’ll pay what it takes.
– When your new patient stream includes a lot of better patients, you don’t have to work so hard or so long.
– In fact, you can even have the time and energy to enjoy life again.
– After all, what are you really working for – to exhaust yourself making money, or to have the time and money to enjoy life away from the practice?
– If it’s to enjoy yourself, then you’ll need to work less and earn more.
– Better dental patients will allow you to do both.
– Dr. Jeffrey Tocci of Wellesley, Massachusetts, has this to say about his relationship with SmartBox.
– “I’m in a comfortable place with a very good, comfortable company helping us achieve those goals.
– “It’s been great. So excited, I just happened to call up my team and upgraded our services to the next level.
– “That’s how impressed I’ve been.”
– What SmartBox is doing for Dr. Tocci, we can do for your dental practice.
– Get started by visiting smartboxdentalmarketing.com and reserving your no-cost, no-obligation Practice Discovery Session.
– After the session, you’ll receive your free Patient Attraction Roadmap as well.
– It’s yours to use however you wish – there’s no obligation.
– And along those no-obligation lines, you can choose the contract length that fits your needs.
– Join me for our next podcast.
– Until then, keep moving forward.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.