Listen to the episode:http://traffic.libsyn.com/lifeanddentistry/Episode_81_Dentagraphics_-_12118_10.08_PM.mp3?dest-id=471467
On today’s show, we were honored to sit down with the president of Dentagraphics, Kent Miller!
What was discussed on today’s episode:
– Top 3 things you need to consider when you’re looking for a dental practice
– What kind of reports you need to be aware of whether you are buying an existing practice or doing a startup
– How to choose the best area for yourself
– Why population density matters
– What makes a location desirable
– How to determine whether a practice is healthy or not before purchasing
– How to evaluate a small town versus a large town
– and MUCH MORE!
Resources for Life and Dentistry:
Click HERE to leave us a review on iTunes
If you have any questions you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all so much for listening to the show! We couldn’t do this without you all!
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.