Listen to the episode:http://traffic.libsyn.com/lifeanddentistry/Episode_59_Fee_For_Service_Andrew_Byrnes_-_41418_4.34_PM.mp3?dest-id=471467
On today’s episode we sat down with Dr. Drew Byrnes at the Voices of Dentistry Summit!
Drew is a practicing dentist and host of the Fee for Service Dentist Podcast.
What we discussed on the show –>
– Drew’s journey into dentistry and how this lead him into a purely fee for service practice
– What to avoid when you first get started
– How to analyze a fee for service practice compared to a PPO practice
– Why fee for service practices are trending UP
– When to take that first leap from PPO to a fee for service transition
– How to handle the transition into a fee for service practice
Resources for Life and Dentistry –>
You can send us any questions you have to email@example.com
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your day to listen to our show! We couldn’t do this without you all!
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.