was originally published on this site
Listen to the episode:
Like this podcast? Share this idea with dentists in your circle who you think might benefit from it.
Key Points at a Glance
- Andy Cleveland, Dental Accounts Receivable Ninja, in conversation with Naren Arulrajah
- What happens when you don’t have a good accounts receivable team
- Do things correctly from day one
- Helping dentists improve their business
- Increasing accounts receivable ratio
- Rewarding the patient
- Consequences for failing to pay
- Mindsets of the practice and the patients
- Exercise diligence and care to solve the problem before it occurs
- Final Thoughts
Visit: www.andycleveland.com or
The post The importance of a good accounts receivable team | Andy Cleveland appeared first on Growing Dentist Podcast Show.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.