Listen to the episode:
In this episode, Dr. Drew Byrnes talks about his vision for his new practice. He takes you on a audio tour of his brand new, 12 op facility and shares all of the key elements that he incorporated for internal marketing to his patients. He discusses:
- How to stand out as a FFS dentist
- Why his built his practice to last vs to sell
- Why smaller treatment rooms can be better
- CBCT and Intraoral scanners – which did he go with?
- How even a positive Google review can work against you if you aren’t consistent
- How to grow from 1800 patients to 6000 patients
Do you have a FFS practice? Would you like to be interviewed? Fill out the FFS Stories request form here:
Dental Membership Direct
Dental Financing Direct
Dental Membership Master Course with Dr. Chris Phelps
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.