Listen to the episode:
A question I often get is, ‘how did you build an education company?’ Well, I took some time to address this question during a recent presentation in Sydney, Australia. During the presentation, I talk about the beginnings of DSI and how Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting has helped me acquire clients along the way. Then, I reflect on Jocko Willink’s story of a blue on blue in Ramadi, Iraq to illustrate the power of instilling Extreme Ownership in your culture.
During the presentation, I discuss:
- The genesis of the Dental Success Institute
- How Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting facilitated DSI’s growth
- How Extreme Ownership changes outcomes
- Onboarding, why everything comes back to the leader
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.