Listen to the episode:
Today we have a clip from a recent presentation at the DSN Scottsdale facility. This presentation was given by one of our DSI Blackbelts, Dr. Bryan Stimmler. Bryan runs a successful practice in Brooklyn, and has found that compassion and empathy have helped facilitate that success. On the show today, Bryan talks about empathy and compassion fatigue- what it is, why it happens, and how to prevent it.
During the presentation, he discusses:
- How compassion fatigue is different from burnout
- Having a finite amount of empathy
- How to prepare for compassion fatigue
- Ways for you and your team members to avoid compassion fatigue
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.