Listen to the episode:
One of the industry’s biggest influencers in the sleep apnea space joins the show today. Dr. Erin Elliott got her DDS from Creighton University after a successful collegiate soccer career in
western New York. Upon graduating from dental school, Dr. Elliott moved to northern Idaho where she began practicing with special interests in adult orthodontics and sleep apnea. She is an accomplished rapper, frequent lecturer, active member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and past president of the American Sleep and Breathing Academy. Now, she is a well-respected educator and coach on sleep apnea.
During our time together, we discuss:
- The four steps to converting on sleep apnea
- Creating awareness and urgency for your patients
- Getting paid through medical billing
- Different options for sleep tests
- Doctor time required to get a sleep appliance done
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
- “Queen of Good Air” – Dr. Erin Elliott
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.