Listen to the episode:
It’s my pleasure to have my good friend Jayme Amos on the show today. For those of you that don’t know Jayme, he specializes in helping dentists create startups around their ideal life. He is also a speaker and author of the best-selling book Choosing the Right Practice Location.
Jayme brings huge value to this episode as we begin by talking about designing the life and practice YOU want from the get go. Then, we turn to more tactical points on financing, demographics, and business plans.
During our time together, we discuss:
- The fulfillment of having a positive impact on your community
- Jayme’s path to dentistry
- How the failure rate of dentists is skewed
- The individual complexity of demographics
- The focal points of a startup business plan
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.