Listen to the episode:
It is my pleasure to Dr. Chris Green on the show today. Dr. Green is a 3 rd generation dentist practicing in the Denver area. After growing up in a dental family, Chris decided to leave the Chicagoland area to start his own practice just outside of Denver. He joins the show today to talk about his start up journey and share his wisdom.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Pressing your real estate agent to get the right location
- Continuing to separate yourself by doing what others won’t
- Marketing a startup before the grand opening
- Hiring and intelligent outsourcing
- Being a student of the game
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.