Listen to the episode:
Welcome back to part two with Dr. Aaron Nicholas. During this part of the interview, Dr. Nicholas puts me on the spot with some pointed questions about our time in the Dominican Republic. I really enjoyed my time on this mission trip. Bryce and I have already signed up to return next year because we got so much out of it. During this interview Dr. Nicholas helped me get even more out of the experience by forcing me to ponder on somethings I hadn’t thought
During our conversation, we discuss:
- Updates on the ‘scan van’ and getting the CBCT into action
- Why so many parents want to bring their kids on mission trips in their early teens
- Seeing a whole different side of my son in the Dominican Republic
- The joys of giving people who have gone without teeth for decades a full new
compliment of teeth
- What it was about this trip that caused it to have such an effect on me
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Dental Success Network
The post 383: The Partnership Path with Dr. Aaron Nicholas Part 2 appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.