Listen to the episode:
I recently had the pleasure of catching up with Dr. Gabriel Sangalang at the Dykema DSO conference in Dallas, TX. Dr. Sangalang has maintained his multiple practices in the Orlando area as almost entirely FFS, and is growing quickly through both acquisitions and de novo startups. He has big goals and a proven model- both of which we get into during our conversation.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Multiple practices with individual vs. group branding
- The challenges of gaining access to capital
- Culture control as the main difference between acquisitions and de novo startups
- Dr. Sangalang’s target acquisition
- Four pillars to focus on when trying to scale
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.