Listen to the episode:
My good friend Cole Brenny joins the show today as a repeat guest. Dr. Brenny is a practicing dentist and coach in Minneapolis, MN. He concentrates on delivering tactical advice to new grads and young dentists, and that comes through in this interview. Dr. Brenny drops huge value throughout our conversation- if you are in dental school or a recent graduate, you need to tune in to this one!
During our time together, we discuss:
- The transition from dental school to real world dentistry
- Cole’s CE guide for new grads
- The importance of finding a mentor you can trust
- Tactical advice on the first six months after graduation
- The power of synergy
- How to keep your head up and not get intimidated
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.