Listen to the episode:
Hunter Smith, Addison Killeen, and Dave Bender join us today for a conversation about multiple practice ownership, growth, and infrastructure. This episode comes from a live interview at the Dental Success Summit during which I tried to pull insights, ideas, and best practices from a few guys that are well versed in the field of multiple practice ownership.
During our time together, we discuss:
- The initial catalyst for their growth into multiple practice ownership
- What they are doing to ‘recession proof’ their groups
- Access to capital and how it changes as you grow your group
- The cost of losing an associate and the rise of the partnership model
- Infrastructure and how they’ve formed their organizational charts
- The difference between marketing directors and marketing managers
- What needs to be in order before moving on to a second location
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.