Listen to the episode:
Welcome back to Metrics Monday! The Four Disciplines of Execution teaches on accomplishing your Wildly Important Goals (WIGs) through focusing on lead and lag measures. But, looking at all the available data and deciding which numbers to use as your lead and lag measures can be overwhelming. This week Michael, Kevin, and I address this issue and review some of the lead and lag measures we use in our practices.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Examples and definitions of lead measures
- Examples and definitions of lag measures
- How to implement lead measures based on reverse engineered goals
- Departmental lead measures
- Using production per patient and new patients as benchmarks (lead measures) for
hitting an annual revenue goal (lag measure)
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.