Listen to the episode:
The drive to push the limits and do more is where great things often come from, but remaining satisfied along the way can be difficult. In this solo episode I reflect on what I learned at the Schein DSO conference on my commute to our Chino Valley office.
During this episode, I discuss:
- Lack of negotiating power as the pain point for the solo doctor
- Tactical advice from people with 25-120 practice groups
- Insights from a man whose group does 700M in annual revenue
- Diana Nyad’s story of incredible perseverance
- The Four Futures – mind, money, meaning, and muscle
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.