Listen to the episode:
Reactivating patients is generally more cost effective than finding new patients, but it’s a task that often falls on the back burner. It’s easy for office managers and the front office team to get caught up in the whirlwind, and when that happens high priority, important tasks don’t always get done. Cory Pinegar, CEO of CallForce, joins me today to offer a solution.
During our time together, we discuss:
- How CallForce calibrates with each office they work with
- A few real life examples of the ROI practices have received working with CallForce
- How they have optimized their scripting using data from thousands of calls
- The most common reasons patients don’t schedule
- A study on patients’ preferred form of communication
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.