Listen to the episode:
Welcome back to part two with Kiera Dent! We pick up right where we left off yesterday. So, if you haven’t already be sure to go back and listen to part one. She brings it again today as we get actionable on the topics of accountability, operations manuals, and onboarding.
During our time together, we discuss:
- Who keeps the team accountable
- The first two steps of creating an operations manual
- How to compress the timeline of creating an operations manual
- Using the natural flow of the day to create protocols
- Why ‘how to’ sheets should be separate from the operations manuals and how to organize them
The post 314: Operations Manual Creation- Simple but NOT Easy with Kiera Dent part 2 appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.