Listen to the episode:
Today we have a second helping of dental nachos from Dr. Paul Goodman. He keeps the laughs coming in part two of this presentation as he bounces between actionable content and real life stories about the craziness of dental practice transitions.
During part two of his presentation, Dr. Goodman discusses:
- Why there is no MLS for dental practices
- How emotions can affect the transition process
- When and when not to be dentist cheap
- Who you need on your transition team
- What that transition team will cost
- The 11 step process of acquiring a dental practice
- Nacho tips for decreased annoyance
The post 310: Selling your Practice , Dentistry and Nachos Part 2 appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.