Listen to the episode:
Today, I get to catch up with my good buddy Dr. Aaron Nicholas.
Aaron is a full time practicing dentist, speaker, and dental practice performance coach.
During or chat, we discuss:
- Aaron’s journey from conference attendee to professional speaker
- New ideas for structuring a trial partner contract
- How to continue a growth trajectory after decades of practice ownership
- The procedures that most dentists should try to keep in-house
- Details for Aaron’s upcoming live CE course
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.