Listen to the episode:
On today’s show, I take you behind the curtain of an Elite Practice Mastermind event held in Washington, D.C. This small and intimate event was attended by some of our professions most successful private practice owners and their teams. As always, each attendee got the opportunity to discuss their biggest wins, challenges and upcoming goals with the group.
In this presentation, I discuss:
- The “Four Horsemen,” of the Elite Dental Practice
- The power of influence and how it applies to the evolution of your dental practice
- The often overlooked trait of the world’s most successful dental practice owners
- The resources that you must provide to your team in order to help them to reach their full potential
- The most effective leadership styles in Elite Dental Practices
Special thanks to you for joining us. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Check out 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, by John Maxwell – recommended in today’s show
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 221: Systemization, Accountability and the Glue that Holds it all Together appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.