Listen to the episode:
The stakes have never been higher for new dentists.
With astronomical student loan debt and an ever evolving professional landscape, it’s never been more important for dental students and young dentists to get connected and to get educated on the topics of practice management and business ownership.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Dallin Gomez, a third year student at the University of Utah School of Dentistry and the president of their business club.
During our chat, we discuss:
- How to hit the ground running and develop a sound career plan following dental school
- Deploying tactics for finding and processing the best free content
- The importance developing a well rounded “clinical suite” while still in dental school
- How to directly connect with influencers and thought leaders in the dental profession
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.