Listen to the episode:
When I opened my first dental practice, I had no idea how much I didn’t know about practice ownership and operating and growing a successful business.
Back then, information geared towards the new practice owner with basic questions about practice ownership was non-existent.
Even today, many of the resources available regarding dental practice management and ownership focuses on the struggling and frustrated mid to late career dentist.
In this week’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Dr. Cole Brenny. Cole is a practice owner, millennial dentist and the founder of PracticingDentist.com. During the interview, Cole and I discuss:
- What makes millennial dentists different from the generations preceding them
- The potential obstacles that new dentists must be aware of when starting and growing their dental practices
- The steps to a successful practice launch
- Why Cole believes the millennial generation is misunderstood
- The importance of developing your soft skills and leadership ability when scaling your dental practice
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 150: Engineering a Growth Practice with Dr. Cole Brenny appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.