Listen to the episode:
If you’ve ever fantasized about being a published author – about creating something that could be your mark in time, your legacy, but you don’t know where to start, then you need to listen to this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast.
In this episode, I interview Patrick Snow, international best-selling author, professional keynote speaker, publishing, speaking and book marketing coach.
During our time together, we discuss:
- How a book can create authority, trust and enhance your practice
- The specific strategy for using a book to increase new patient flow and revenue into your office
- How a literary coach can increase the quality and decrease the amount of time that it takes to get your book published
- How to use your book to gain the credibility necessary to get speaking engagements and to become a recognized expert in the profession
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.