Listen to the episode:
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Joining us today is Lauren Edvalson.
Lauren is a digital marketing expert and founder of Edvalson Marketing. As an authority in SEM, SEO and WordPress design, Lauren focuses on creating an online presence for businesses and has proven that her reputation marketing strategies are enormously successful.
Lauren and I discuss the most critical information that should be included in a monthly SEO/SEM report to ascertain if your marketing and placement campaign are successful. She explains how to call track and determine if leads are converting. We also discuss how to manage your online reputation by soliciting five star reviews from your patients. Lauren describes what your online marketing campaign should be comprised of for the best results and what your SEO marketing company should be doing for you.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to avoid overpaying for reputation marketing
- What your SEO company should NOT be doing
- How determine your pay-per-click budget
- Why your advertising should have a strong focus on SEO/SEM
- How reviews affect your SEO and online reputation
- Why tracking your ROI for internet marketing is important
Special thanks to Lauren Edvalson for speaking with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- See http://www.TrueDentalSuccess.com for details on upcoming events
- Questions for Dr. Costes? Email them to
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes
The post 065: Lauren Edvalson – SEO & PPC – How To Not Get Ripped Off appeared first on Dental Success Institute Blog.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.