Listen to the episode:http://traffic.libsyn.com/dentalup/DR_SANJAY_RAMOLIA_mixdown.mp3?dest-id=274319
On this week’s episode of the Dental Up Podcast we sat down with Dr. Sanjay Ramoliya, DDS and discussed why having self-discipline and a strong will to succeed, can help open doors and help you achieve your dreams. In this episode we talk about:
- His humble beginnings and his transition to the United States at a young age.
- What encouraged him to become a Dentist
- His experience in the US School System
- What encouraged him to move to Texas and why he loves working in smaller communities.
- He also shares his advice on how to stay financially on track and finally, his number one rule on purchasing new technology for his practice. For more information on Dr. Sanjay Ramoliya and his practice, check out his website at http://melissafamilydental.com
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.