Listen to the episode:
New Patient Calls with Sandy Pardue & Dana Salisbury
In this podcast, Mark Dilatush, Sandy Pardue & Dana Salisbury discuss how poor handling of patient calls can have a huge effect on patient bookings. They discuss some of the topics that will be covered in-depth during any of the Academy of Scheduling Excellence seminars that Sandy will be hosting.
Some of the highlights of attending one of these seminars:
- How to effectively handle incoming calls that produce favorable results
- Essential verbal skills required to increase treatment acceptance
- How to retain more patients
- How to double your new patient average
- How to answer difficult patient questions that put your staff on the spot
- Processes to eliminate no-shows and to control broken appointments
**Unique to these seminars** Each practice that attends will receive one of the Classic Practice Resource flip charts, where the proper protocols are outlined for confirmation, recall and re-activation phone calls. Normally, the only way to attain one of these flip charts is by participating in the one-year consulting program.
Here is a list of the upcoming dates for these one day seminars:
- Baton Rouge, LA on June 20th
- Los Alamitos, CA on July 26th
- Raleigh, NC on August 23rd
- Natick, MA on September 27
To register and view the full seminar description, please visit: ClassicPractice.com
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.