Listen to the episode:
What is the difference between a request for an appointment, and an actual appointment? How has scheduling evolved over the years? How do you turn visitors into patients while avoiding common pitfalls?
In this episode of Dental Marketing Mastery, we interview Lee Buzard, an NPI advisor and former practice owner, about his experiences.
- The old way appointments were scheduled
- Where do patients go if they cannot schedule?
- The percent of requests that end up in a chair
- The risks of taking shortcuts
- Real appointments vs. requests for appointments
- Onboarding new patients effectively
- Avoiding fake appointment requests
- Online scheduling done wrong
- The importance of email verification
- Appointment-creation redundancies
- Emergency patients
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.