Listen to the episode:http://traffic.libsyn.com/dentalhacks/The_Clinical_Hacks_on_new_patient_exams_mixdown_01.mp3?dest-id=205218
Welcome to season 1, episode 11 of the Clinical Hacks Podcast!
The New Patient Exam: How do Jason Lipscomb and Shawn Van De Vyver do it.
Show Highlights Include:
– Is the FFS new patient exam different than the Insurance driven New patient exam?
– Do new patients start with hygiene or with doctor?
– Jason gets things done same day, before they change their mind!
– How much photography do you do as part of your exam?
– How extensive does a treatment plan have to be before a patient needs a separate consult visit?
MAD DENTIST MINUTE:
Jason – The Naked Workout
Shawn – IOC Snapshot
Zach – Wolverine Podcast (nerd alert)
If you want to interact with us, head over to the closed Facebook Group Clinical Hacks
We want to produce episodes about the questions you have, it’s a great place to post a clinical topic, you don’t even have to post a photo!
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.