Listen to the episode:
I’m thrilled to introduce you all to my special guest, Scott Hansen, for a mind-blowing discussion that teaches you how your dental practice can start integrating live chats into your marketing strategy.
Scott Hansen is the founder and CEO of DentistChats, a leading professionally managed website chat service exclusively for dentists. Since 2016, the company has grown from just one to more than 100 employees and is recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing businesses in the country.
After a short one-year stint as a professional soloist and chorister with a Grammy award winning choir, Scott began working with his family’s dental practice in Kansas City. As the Practice Director, he immediately started implementing innovative marketing and sales systems. Over four years, and while earning his MBA, Scott earned his family’s practice consecutive awards as one of the fastest growing businesses in the country. The practice was among the first in the country to adopt clear aligners as a long-term strategy and use technology, like online chat, to attract new patients in innovative ways.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Scott’s story – how he went from singing with an award-winning choir to working with his family’s dental practice and transforming it into one of the fastest growing businesses in the country
- The pros and cons of outsourcing live chat services for your practice
- The power of engaging people when and where they want to be engaged and how this can help your dental practice draw in new patients
- Using live chat to answer your patients most prevailing questions
- How a dental specific online chat feature can help you to build a personal connection with your patients
- Why you should avoid using robotic responses when communicating with potential patients online
- How dentists (and patients) use and interact with Scott’s website chat service, “DentistChats”
- The importance of showing your patients empathy to help make them feel more comfortable and understood
- The benefits of having a live chat feature on your website or landing page
- How to set up your live chat feature to answer patients’ questions on specific topics
- Why you should custom tailor the patient experience online and how it can help to build relationships with patients and grow your practice
Do you want to find out how you can capture patients before your competition? Take the DentistChats assessment to find out how you can offer great customer experience and generate more leads with live chat!
For more information go to deliveringwow.com/129
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.