Listen to the episode:
This week on the Delivering WOW podcast, I explore the power of storytelling in case acceptance. Many dentists and team members struggle to get a patient to accept a treatment plan. The main reason for this is because dentists tend to get super technical and formal with patients and they ultimately lose interest because they don’t understand what’s going on.
In this week’s podcast, I share the concept of storytelling in case acceptance. Storytelling is a powerful thing. Humans have told stories since the beginning of time, whether it’s on cave walls, around campfires or in storybooks. People are attracted to stories because they can relate to them and this is something that a lot of dentists and other professionals neglect in their marketing strategies.
Here’s what I discussed on the podcast:
- How we’ve used Facebook and Google ads to generate quality leads for our practice
- Using an interactive quiz where potential patients can find out if they are a suitable candidate for a particular procedure
- Why sharing success stories with your patients is more impactful than showing models of teeth and feeding them with a lot of technical information
- Finding a way to fit more intricate dentistry (such as implants and cosmetic dentistry) into every patient’s budget
- How storytelling can have a positive impact on you and your practice
- The importance of telling stories that are real and taking your patients through the journey from before you began the treatment right up until the end result
I look forward to chatting with you all again, and I would love to hear your feedback on this episode over on the Dental Marketing and Profits Facebook Group.
Head over to Delivering WOW U to find out how you can create a profitable dental practice. We’ve got a lot of excellent courses with clear action plans and proven techniques that will help to build, grow and market your practice.
I have more solo episodes coming up with some great tips and strategies, so make sure to subscribe and tune in if you want to find out how you can really grow your dental practice!
For more information on this episode click here.
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.