Listen to the episode:
This podcast episode is a real treat for you. I recently attended the Voices of Dentisty Summit where I was presenting on how to grow your practice with Facebook marketing and how it can be achieved without spending lots of money. Whilst at the event I recorded quite a few podcast episodes as a guest on other shows.
This week on the Delivering WOW podcast I share with you my appearance on the Millennial Dentist podcast. We focus on the journey that doctors go on from not knowing where to start and not knowing what to focus on to being able to create a life of freedom.
– My personal journey from having my own practice in New Orleans, to moving to Jamaica and starting from scratch
– How I hired a coach, discovered the power of Facebook to tell my story, and built my practice in Jamaica- resulting in it becoming debt free in two years
– I wrote a book to share my story, and then started my podcast in order to reach even more people
– How marketing doesn’t solve all of your problems – you need strong leadership skills to build a team, so that you can grow and scale your business
– The importance of hiring coaches and mentors to help you, and how to find the right person for you
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this episode in the Dental Marketing and Profits Facebook Group.
There are a handful of tickets left for the Delivering WOW Summit March 9-10 in Jamaica. Just to make you aware, the hotel resort is fully booked and so your accommodation would need to be offsite, so if you’re happy with that I’d love to see you there!
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at email@example.com if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.