Listen to the episode:
On this episode of the Delivering WOW podcast I am SO excited to introduce you to a rock start dentist, Dr. Ashley Joves.
Ashley is the Founder of Smile & Company, located in Folsom, Ca. Ashley announced via FB Live that she was officially doing a start-up, and that she was not going to “let fear and uncertainty” hold her back anymore. That post went viral with over 10,000 views. Ashley was able to become a local celebrity in her community, getting over 1100 people following her Facebook page, and 50 plus new patients booked prior to opening.
On the podcast we discussed:
- Why Ashley decided to launch a new start-up practice, rather than buy an existing business
- Her vision of how her new practive would look and feel
- How that one social media post about her planned start up changed everything, paving the way to a succesful launch
- How she focussed on developing high-end dentistry skills before she launched her practice
- How Ashley used social media to make her practice a success and why setting up a Facebook Business page was key
- Why dentists embarking on a start up need a mentor
- How her business start up was chronicled by Michael Arias of the Dental Marketer in the podcast series ‘The Making of Smile and Co’
- The Facebook group Ashley set up to help other startups – The Making of a Dental Startup
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.