Listen to the episode:
Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast Episode 13
Host: Dr. Peter Boulden
- We have to be very strategic with our goals and reverse-engineer them.
- Writing down your goals is exponentially more effective than not.
- Strategically measuring your goals is reverse engineering your written goals.
- Reviewing your goals on a daily basis ensures a higher chance of achieving them.
- Qualifying your goals with a “why” purpose makes them more attainable.
- Get in the habit each morning of doing the 5-minute miracle:
- Write 3 things you are grateful for. Gratitude is super powerful in your life.
- Spend a few minutes sitting in a quiet place and focusing on your breathing.
- Visualize your agenda for the day in your head including what you feel.
- Review your goals.
- Tip: Fill out a personal balance sheet.
“Gratitude has been proven over and over to be super powerful in your life because anxiety, scarcity and fear cannot exist in its presence.” – Dr. Peter Boulden
The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Practice In A Pod is the best source for all things dental podcast! Get complete dental podcast listings, episode links and show notes, and complete archives of your favorite dental podcasts.
Don't know what's out there? Practice In A Pod gives you the latest dental podcast episodes as soon as they are aired on the iTunes podcasting network.
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to add your favorite dental podcast or will be launching one soon.